Friday, March 25, 2011

My 8 Mile Story

someday I`m gonna be a star
I`ll top the charts and win the hearts
of people near and far
they`ll all scream my name
when they see me on the stage
I know some people can`t handle the fame
they go insane from the game
I guess the media`s to blame
but I made up my mind
I`m still gonna try
it`s like an 8 mile story
raised poor and now seeking glory
I want to sing songs
I write them all night long
when the lights go out
I keep thinking about
all my hopes and doubts
then the rymes start flying
through mind and I can`t sleep at night
till I right them down
I have to get them out
so I can clear my head
and go to bed
wake up thinking of more
write so many it makes my hand`s sore
I guess I`ve always liked to wrie songs
country rock and hip hop
any style I just can`t stop
I tend to idolize Brad Paisley
and Slim Shadey
I have the pictures on my walls
to me they`re ten feet tall
they inspired me
to be all I can be
I don`t depend on sempathy
so most oppinions don`t bother me
so haters can keep hatin`
it`s their own time they`re wastin`

No comments:

Post a Comment