Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brad Paisley

Brad Paisley I love all your songs
when I hear em I can`t help but to sing along
"online," "celebrity," both my favorite
I wanna be like you, I hope I make it
got your pictures on my wall
great voice and guitar, you`re ten feet tall
send an autograph my way
I listen to you everyday
you truly inspire me
I wanna meet you, fly me your way
I`ll be your maid
don`t care if I get paid
being with you is enough for me
I want a picture with you, so everybody can see
fame is what I crave
we live in the land of the free, home of the brave
I record you on DVR and press save
i watch you a dozen times before I press erase
I`d give anything just to see you face
country music, you`re in first place
I know there`s differences between us two
doesn`t mean I can`t meet you
a lot of peaple love you, I love you too
thinking about you gives me something to do
if I wrote you would you write back
put X`s and O`s on the bottom, I`d like that

No comments:

Post a Comment