Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Money and Murder

some rich jerks
treat others like dirt
they think money is everything
it`s so obscene
can`t understand these people
they think money is evil
think it makes them better
they think it makes them more clever
money does`t change people
it doesn`t make you evil
some people would do anything
just to fill theirs needs
they live with greed
they have no creed
lust is one of seven deadly sins
don`t beleive me read the bible again
I`m not a pacifist
I`ll knock someone out quick
I beleive in eye for an eye
and I love to fight
but I would never take a life
unless someone tried to take mine
I know war is unavoidable
and that`s understandable
but people that kill
for the thrill
all deserve the same
life of shame and pain
locked up and wrapped in chains
people killing for no reason
what have their parents been teachin`
that money is evil?
it can`t control peole

No comments:

Post a Comment