Thursday, February 24, 2011

From the Outside

Have you ever had a dream
where you see something
then you wake up and it happens
do you understand this madness
it happens to me almost daily
if I tell people they`ll think I`ve gone crazy
lock me up in a padded room
and I`ll sit there drowning in my own gloom
I didn`t ask to be this way
but most of the time it`s okay
I`m a christian
and I think it`s a gift amen
I go through things my friends don`t understand
they can`t give me a helping hand
I see what God wants me to see
the only people who understand it are my family
I don`t want to complane
things have always been this way
and there`s no need for change
but sometimes it feels like
I`m looking at my world from the outside
staring through a window pain
I know it may sound insane
but it`s reality
kind of like gravity
can`t fight it, can`t stop it
might as well embrace it

No comments:

Post a Comment