Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lie About Love

You said I was the only one you would ever love
You said you just couldn`t get enough
said you`d never leave cause it was just too tough
I was ready to give you everything
you gave me nothing
and said you were leaving

I couldn`t beleive you were leaving
you took my love
and gave me nothing
I guess you had enough
and now I`m second guessing everything
I`m trying to get over you but it`s so tough

now just waking up is tough
I have a fear of everyone leaving
you made me regret everything
you made it impossable for me to love
I hope you`ve had enough
cause you left me with nothing

below me there`s nothing
I`m getting better but it`s tough
as for you I`ve had enough
your next girl you`ll soon be leaving
don`t come back here cause I`ve found somebody new to love
and unlike you he gives me everything

I tried to give you everything
but you cheated yourself into nothing
now you have no one to love
your life is now so tough
people won`t stop leaving
cause they`ve all had enough

looks like you finally had enough
you`re getting paid back for everything
your hopes of redemption will soon be leaving
then you`ll really have nothing
I know it sucks and it`s really tough
but that`s what happens when you lie about love

you ask me for another chance in love, but like I said I`ve had enough
I know it`s tough cause you`ve lost everything
now you`ve got nothing, so did you have fun leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment